In addition to a candlelit dinner that he prepared himself, my boyfriend gave me a crocheted polar bear (with removable scarf!) and polar bear hair accessories for Valentine's Day. Food and bear paraphernalia - he really knows the way to my heart.
I apologize for the lack of updates lately, both on the blog and on my site. The reasons are as follows:
- Two trips to Las Vegas last week, and the beginning of Spring semester somewhere inbetween. This week was my first full week of classes.
- Also, I got sick the day after I got back from Vegas. Not fun.
- I didn't have access to my computer for most of this week because it was being fixed.
- It's become nearly impossible to take photos with my ancient camera. I'm still in the process of searching for a new (and affordable) one.
- Some personal things that are causing me a bit of frustration/sadness/confusion/etc.
Unfortunately, I don't really have any relevant pictures to share from my last Vegas trip because of the aforementioned camera issues. Hopefully I'll be getting a new one soon. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. I'm definitely in need of one as well.