7.10.2008

back from chicago

I returned from my trip from Chicago on Tuesday. It was a nice change of scenery. The weather was lovely. It got a bit humid at times, but not unbearably so. I ate a lot of pizza, saw some fireworks, and (unintentionally) got a tan.

Thanks to everyone who placed an order while I was gone. All your orders will be shipped out today. I'm going out of town (again!) in a couple of weeks, so there will be a store update before I leave.

Today I donated 10% of Ninja Vintage proceeds from the past 3 months to the American Cancer Society, in honor of my mom. Thank you to every one of you who helped make this donation possible. The donation page can be viewed here. I'll be donating to a different charity this month, though I haven't decided which one yet. If anyone has a suggestion, feel free to comment or e-mail me.

Hope everyone's having a lovely summer so far!

No comments: