6.28.2011

rainbow

Hello! A few colorful skirts were added to the Etsy shop this weekend, and I'll be adding another (amazing) skirt tomorrow, along with couple of other things. I'm really loving bright, colorful skirts for summertime. I'm also loving the longer and fuller skirt styles that I've been seeing around lately. They're so elegant and easy to wear.

On Thursday I'll be heading to Seattle for the Fourth of July weekend. Very excited! I go to Seattle every year, but this will be my first time being there for July 4th. I'll be back next week, hopefully with some vintage goodies in tow to add to the shop.

Also, I just started a Twitter account for Ninja Vintage. If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest shop updates, sales, and promotions, follow @ninjavintage on Twitter.

See you next week!

No comments: