10.25.2009

pumpkin cupcakes



One of my favorite things about the Fall season is the abundance of pumpkin-themed desserts. Last week, my boyfriend and I baked up a big batch of pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. They were so good! Even my boyfriend, who hates pumpkin and doesn't have much a sweet tooth, couldn't resist them. He said they're the best cupcakes he's ever had! We sprinkled chopped walnuts on top, which gave them the perfect amount of crunch. I'm already planning on making them again.

Get the recipe at Patent and the Pantry.

3 comments:

Jamie Prins said...

I want.

Odna said...

can you put the recipe? it looks a-mazing!!

Jenny said...

I included a link to the recipe I used at the bottom of the post, but the original cupcake recipe is from Martha Stewart:

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/pumpkin-cupcakes