2.06.2007

third time's the charm

This is my third attempt at a Ninja Vintage blog, and I'm confident that I'm going to stick with it this time. This past year has been a time of extreme change for me, in ways both good and bad. It truly has been a transition year, a time that has challenged me to rethink my priorities and my general outlook on life. The past year has also gotten me so motivated for the current year, both in my personal life as well as in my work life (Ninja Vintage is too fun and I love it too much for it to ever be a "job", but it certainly does involve a lot of work!). I admit that I put Ninja Vintage aside a bit last year, simply because I was dealing with so many personal distractions, but this year I'm throwing myself back into what I love and planning a lot of interesting changes that I hope you will love.

This blog is one of those changes. In addition to updates on Ninja Vintage goings-on, I hope to share with readers some of my inspirations, both fashion-related and not, as well as aspects of my everyday life. I'm excited to share with you some of my favorite places to visit (both on the internet and out in the real world), things to watch, read, look at and enjoy. I aspire to always keep my blog full of photos and interesting things to browse through.

Well, that's enough talk for today. The next few entries will be photos of some of my favorite modern style icons, carried over from my myspace blog. That's all for now. Until next time!

-Jenny