7.15.2011

cupcake royale

In case you couldn't tell from reading this blog, I love sweets, especially baked goods (both making and eating them). The last time I was in Seattle, I visited the famous Trophy Cupcakes and I thought their cupcakes definitely lived up to the hype.

During my recent visit, I went to another awesome cupcake shop called Cupcake Royale. My cousin and her husband live right around the corner from their Capitol Hill location, so we stopped by to pick up a batch of their new strawberry cupcakes. We got strawberry shortcake, plain strawberry, strawberry velvet, and a coconut cupcake just for me. They all tasted delicious! The cakes were soft and rich and the buttercream was packed with fresh strawberry flavor. I shared these with three other people over the course of a couple of days. Though, if forced, I probably could've managed to finish the whole box on my own.

Have a great weekend! Eat something sweet!

No comments: